2020 Galleries

The Spark Gallery pages are one of our most popular design destinations, with thousands of visitors each year. Check out some of the latest Spark entries, in the galleries below.



Competition: Spark:Spring Student
Designer: young chan lee
Design Type: Concept
Company / Organization / School: Chonnam National University
Website: http://https://www.behance.net/xcsx1015dcce

When a ship disaster occurs, those wearing life vests reportedly register minimum 70% in chance of survival but those not wearing life vests register maximum 30%. Ship accidents sometimes get ships capsized in seconds, so we need a product that individual passengers can use to save their lives. PLB(Personal Lifevest Backpack) is a backpack that can serve as a life vest in case a maritime disaster has occurred. When an accident has occurred, bring the backpack to the front from your back, tighten the strings, and zip up the backpack. If you trigger the gas inflation trigger in the front, the gas will burst inside the backpack and inflate it, thus getting it ready as a lifevest. As the folded backpack is unfolded, the fluorescent stitch is also exposed to increase the visibility and the chance that the person will be rescued. As the backpack is made of PVC, it is also fully waterproof.